About this map
This is a map of The Lake District National Park and its surroundings. It has been totally reimagined to resemble the cartographic style of J.R.R. Tolkien, author of many seminal works including The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and The Lord of the Rings.
- Major towns and villages including Keswick, Ambleside, Windermere, and Kendal.
- Major water bodies including Windermere, Coniston Water, and Derwent Water.
- The five highest Wainwright peaks (Scafell Pike, Scafell, Helvellyn, Skiddaw, and Great End).
- The majority of the Cumbrian Way (which begins in Carlisle).
- Major rivers including the Kent, Brathay, and Derwent.
- Mountain passes including Hardknott, Wrynose, Whinlatter, and Kirkstone.
Please note that, for fragility and expense purposes, I can only frame and ship A4 and A3 prints. Each frame is fitted with Perspex glazing to reduce any risk of breakages during transit.
Further Print Size Information
A4 – 210 x 297 mm
A3 – 297 x 420 mm
A2 – 420 x 594 mm
A1 – 594 x 841 mm
A0 – 841 x 1270 mm
If you would like something added to the map, or have any further questions, please do not hesistate to get in touch via my contact page.
If you would like a hand-drawn version, you can commission it here.
The Lake District National Park
A4 through to A0
Provider: Royal Mail
UK Postage: 2 - 5 days
EU Tracked: 5 working days (tracked)
International: 10 working days (tracked)
Estimates from the date of dispatch.
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase I am happy to exchange or refund your order within 14 days of receipt.